1) Am I doing what I love everyday? With extension to that, can I really say I wake up every day and having fun in this thing called life?
2) Once this is all over, can I truly look back in life knowing that I lived being the person I was meant to be?
3) Can I start dancing like nobody is watching?
4) Is my happiness being controlled by someone else?
5) Am I letting my job or education level define me?
6) Why do I care so much about what others think or say about me when they’re just mere words that are too judgemental to know a single thing about my life?
7) Do I really need so much money to be happy? Is there another way?
8) If I already have food, shelter and a loving family, why am I still feeling so discontent in life?
9) I noticed every time that when I actually finally get that thing I really, really wanted, I still feel unhappy. What is up with that?
10) Can I do something more productive and meaningful rather than constantly surfing social media, partying, drinking and working? How about I start going to the library for a read?
11) Should I put in all that effort to find love, or just love doing what I do every day and let love find me?
12) When I’m like 90 years old, will anyone remember me for something? Am I leaving a legacy?
13) Should fear really matter when it’s just a figment of my imagination?
14) Can I truly say I love my partner and know that deep down she/he is the one? I’m only this young…
15) When was the last time I actually had so much fun? Do I really have to wait a year, every year for that single vacation a year?
16) Can I truly say, what I do actually does help people? Particularly those less fortunate.
17) If others can do it so easily, so can I right?
18) When was the last time I actually slowed down to do nothing, just nothing and felt that was okay?
19) Have I told my Mom I love her recently?
20) Do I believe in God, Aliens or life after death? Whatever I feel about these spiritual and radical ideas, can I say I believe in something that’s bigger than both my life and life itself combined?
21) Can I just stop for a moment, relax and realize that I don’t have to be so pissed and frustrated all the time?
Want more specific and powerful questions to wake up and be happy? Click here to get these insane benefits in life and start being happy now!