Life is a game.
1) You’re aiming for success. Wrong. Aim for happiness. Then success comes.
2) You’re living in the past. Let it go.
3) You’re living in the future. Lower expectations. High expectations aren’t good for you.
4) You’re hanging out with toxic people. What for? You should be with positive people only.
5) You forget to have fun.
6) You’re making up way too many excuses.
7) You’re working so much that you define your life as your job.
8) You’re wasting too much time on social media and other nonsense.
9) You’re chasing money. Money is ever important, but the difference you can make for yourself is whether you want to chase it.
10) You keep finding love. Don’t find love. Do what you love and… life will pretty much take care of itself.
11) You care about what others think and say.
12) You don’t bother to find passion.
13) You flood your mind with negative thoughts. Ruining your day.
14) You believe that fear is real. It’s not really.
15) You’re pissing yourself off judging others.
16) You’re not reading real books!
17) You act according to what society labels you.
18) You lie to yourself.
19) You eat and drink too much shit.
20) You rely too much on lists like this. Get out there and just live now.
Wanna play it right? Check out my new book on Amazon: