1) Not travelling. The world is too big for a life this short.
2) Sticking to one relationship out of comfort and fear. You don’t want to spend the rest of your life with someone where you keep wondering if the grass is greener on the other side. That’s how infidelity is born.
3) Not saying, “I love you” to your parents. Your parents are people too. You grow up. They grow old. They go first (supposedly).
4) Not having sex. The fact that you think this is a regret means you’ve yet to demystify it.
5) Always listening to others. And drowning out your own voice.
6) Not loving someone. Don’t be afraid to make what could be the best decision of your life.
7) Not apologizing. The mark of a real man is how he faces not just those he fears, but those he has wronged too.
8) Being paranoid as hell. Like, something bad will happen everyday.
9) Sticking to annoying friends all the time.
10) Then not standing up for yourself.
11) Acting super rashly. There’ll always be consequences.
12) Saving too much money for “security”. Your bank account wouldn’t matter on your deathbed.
13) Marrying the wrong person. Divorce is very real bitch.
14) Holding back.
15) Getting arrested. Haha I’ve never been there. But it doesn’t take a genius to know it’s super messed up. You’ll hurt those around you.
16) Being addicted to something. A life is not meant to be controlled by substances.
17) Not helping someone. If you have to think about it, usually not choosing to is the wrong choice. Then you will keep wondering why later.
18) Leaving your dreams in the dust.
19) Being too pissed, too sad, too depressed, too frustrated, too worried, too whatever. All the damn time.
20) Not having fun in life. You know you’re allowed to right?
You ready to destroy regrets? Get the 100 Things Happy People Don’t Give a Fuck About. Live your life.