1) That person who works out a lot, calling him a beefcake, all brawn and no brains or something. It only shows how you lack the discipline to get fit. That person does the push up. You don’t.
2) People who look good. They know how to take care of themselves. You don’t. Sides, real good-lookingness comes from happiness and health. Stop being envious about superficial shit.
3) Your ex who is happy now. You can’t really blame them if they chose to move on while you rather spend your time moping around and feeling shitty.
4) Somebody who said some shit on Facebook. Because, fuck online comments man.
5) A picture on Instagram. Why look into and over analyze these filtered shit?
6) Celebrities. They really aren’t all that.
7) Assholes. Assholes do not apologize. I get it. It can be upsetting. But let it go. Complain too much and you become the asshole.
8) The LGBT community. Man, if you feel the need to complain about them, you ought to look in the mirror you lowly person you.
9) Change. It happens. Get over it.
10) Fucking profanity. LOL. Get over yourself. Vulgar words don’t make the messenger a bad person. Stop showing the world how uptight you are.
11) That life is unfair. It is. Accept it. Fuck it. And just be awesome. Plus, don’t intentionally make it unfair for others.
12) People of different skin colour. You should just… go away you racist shit.
13) You being a lazy shit. Cause I bet you’re blaming everything else other than yourself.
14) Bullies. I’m just gonna say it. Bullies are assholes and they don’t deserve any kind of recognition. They’re just insecure losers. Don’t complain about them, stand up for yourself. Don’t complain to others, but take it to the right authorities so something can be done. People want to help.
15) That that person you like doesn’t like you back. Haha man. Get over yourself! If they don’t like you back, you probably played it wrong. Move on then. It’s ridiculous to start calling her a bitch or him an asshole just because you didn’t get your way.
16) Kim Jong-Un. Fuck him and his hair.
17) Your job. Your job may be important, but it’s not you ultimately. The onus is on you to change it, if it sucks.
18) Friends who don’t follow your advice. First, your advice may not be that great. Second, just let them make their own mistakes. It’s essential.
19) Strangers. Don’t let them ruin your day any further.
20) Religion. If you’re a follower and you’re complaining, then it’s time to seriously re-evaluate your ironic life. If you aren’t a follower, stop complaining and just go do what you think they aren’t doing. I’m willing to bet it’s doing good, showing kindness, helping those in need and basically not overcomplicating the fuck out of everything.